Information and guidance related to death management, registration services and coroner services.
We are working as fast as we can to update this page with useful information for you.
If you can’t find what you are looking for here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry and we will get back to you directly.
Thehas the latest announcements in relation to cemeteries and crematoria, and .
– this government page collates government guidance and resources relating to the death management including:
- Information for the general public
- Information for local authorities and local resilience forums
- Information for those who handle the deceased
- Information for the registration of a death
- Information for coroners and the coronial sector
- Information for those who work in the funeral, burial and cremation sector
- Information on relevant legislation
– Emergency clauses (paragraph 5.31-5.38) have been activated
GOV.UK – verification of death in times of emergency – Published on 5 May.
– on the changes to death registration documentation and processes
– A letter from Simon Clarke MP, Minister for Regional Growth and Local Government, asking local authorities to work with faith groups and funeral directors to develop safe, sensitive and innovative ways for funerals to take place
– A letter from Simon Clarke MP, Minister for Regional Growth and Local Government, regarding continued access to public spaces.
The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government have published ato help the public understand current changes to funeral processes. The leaflet comes in a digital and print format.
is a national charity committed to ensuring that no-one who is bereaved is left without support when they need it. They provide a website directory of local and national bereavement support adapted to current restrictions.
The Coronavirus Act made several amendments to the death registration process, the LGA has produced a useful flowchart outlining the current progress and highlighting changes made by the Act.