Coronavirus information and guidance for councillors.
We are working as fast as we can to update this page with useful information for you. Please keep checking back.
LGA guidance and support
LG Inform COVID-19 cases data
- Cumulative vaccinations in your authority
- Rolling weekly tracker quick view for your local authority
- Local authority report showing the number and rates of all confirmed COVID-19 cases by authority, compared to others
- Weekly deaths report providing a summary of Office for National Statistics (ONS) weekly deaths data
- Care homes report focusing on deaths in care homes in particular
- Vulnerable groups report providing estimates of local authority populations likely to be vulnerable to COVID-19
- Area characteristics report comparing case rates across all local authorities to other factors at a local area level, such as deprivation.
Official Government information
Other useful information
LLG and ADSO statement on local authority decision-making and democratic process in light of coronavirus
New councillor hub
Refine your leadership skills with our councillor e-learning modules and workbooks, expand your knowledge and networks at our councillor events, and subscribe to our e-bulletins on the policy areas that most interest you.
Online and hybrid meetings
The online and hybrid meetings hub is a central pool of information, advice and guidance from our partners across the sector.